Neystabenel Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Big Legend Telugu Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b An ex-soldier ventures into the Pacific Northwest to uncover the truth behind his fiance's disappearance.
Simple, good story and in the same time SF. I recommend watching this piece of art. I don't understant why people gives bad reviews.
This movie was actually not bad - it gave us a fair few laughs.<br/><br/>I wonder if anyone else found the Lion roaring stock sound used for the Sasquatchfunnywe did - really they should have asked the audiences in previews , it just makes the Squatch look a bit silly - I mean the sound is of a lion roaringused on the series Daktari but my brother who is a movie expert tells me the actual stock sound comes from "Masters Of The Universe" sound of the Lion cat in that. It made the whole thing even funnier than it should have been.<br/><br/>There are so many bits in the movie taken from other films - the bit where he drags the old man defending the rear with his pistol like the bounty hunters in Alien 4, stitching his arm AKA Rambo andsomeone else mentioned the little homage to John Carpenters "The Thing" or was this all actually just by accident? Hmmm makes one think and that's a good thing! Either that or it will have you laughing which is also a good thing!<br/><br/>The film itself is reasonably well acted although the big guy doesnt do emotion well - few acting lessons should sort that , i liked the old guy with the injured leg and they didn't go for the usual USA happy ending with him finding his girlfriend alive and well which was a welcome surprise.<br/><br/>The movie did start to drag in parts and started to become silly when the illogical things started to appear - I mean the guy was supposed to be a hardened army vet but does the most stupid and illogical things , however this just made us laugh even more!<br/><br/>The monster punching him was hilarious and then throwing him around - was this meant to be funny , I mean c'mon the sasquatch isnt a boxer or a wrestler!<br/><br/>Lance Henriksen appears at the end to pick up his cheque and does his usual growly voice part well. I do like the ending , leaving way for the new Monster Chronicles series / movie - I messed my pontaloons at that point.<br/><br/>Overall though it is average but a lot better than most of the rubbish "monsters in the woods" movies out there and should give you a few howls of laughter , even if it isn't exactly what the director planned - sometimes the most unexpected things come when you least expect it!

Horizon Zero Dawn 720p torrenttamil movie Episode 3.15 free downloadAfrica or Bust! movie free download hdLucky full movie hd downloadThe TakanakuyRoy movie in hindi hd free downloadmalayalam movie download Don't I Know YouDragon Attack dubbed hindi movie free download torrentIchi - O Assassino full movie hd 720p free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Streets of Fire

last edited 215 weeks ago by Neystabenel
Please log in to post a reply.